Field Trip Guidelines: For ALL students attending Get Air Field Trip:, -6th.
- You will be dismissed at approximately to come to the cafeteria for lunch. Even if you bring your lunch, come to the cafeteria at that time.
- We will board the buses at . The sooner we leave, the more time we have at Get Air, so be prompt.
- Dress code: If you wish to change into shorts or leggings, you can do that when we get to Get Air. You do not have permission to wear your chosen attire at Garrison that morning before we leave.
- Do NOT bring backpacks: You can leave those in room 206. String bags with snacks, etc, can come with you. There are cubbies available for storage at Get Air. Also, snacks are available for purchase at the site.
- Be sure you have arranged for either a ride or know you will be walking when we return.
- Any student under the influence or in possession of any item of contraband (drugs, alcohol, weapons) will face the full consequences of the Walla Walla School District.
- Have FUN! But be safe and considerate and good representatives of Garrison.