Winter I sports:
- Boys' basketball registration opens Monday, Oct 2
- 7th/8th practice begins Friday, Oct 20
- 6th grade pracice begins Monday, Nov 6
Register with FamilyID(click here)
- Register using FamilyID
- Complete registration using FamilyID
- Student Managers are also required to register with FamilyID (excluding the physician portion of the physical exam form).
All 6-8 grade students at Garrison Middle School are required to have a physical before they can participate in a sport. A physician must complete the physical and sign/date the required district form. Physicals are good for two years and will be kept on file at the school in the student's confidential health file. It is recommended that appointments be made quite a bit ahead of time, as the local physicians are reporting a 2-3 month waiting period for appointments.
No fees for participation or ASB card.